Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Roomies!


So basically I have the BEST roomies in the entire world!! They are the greatest and we have so much fun, well at least most of us. They are Jenessa, Jenny, Annie, Alessandra, and Raechel...oh and Megan cause she basically lives with us but doesn't. I don't even know where to start with our adventures...The first week of school was basically awesome! This basically sums up the first few weeks(if you have questions, just ask?): Aggie Ice Cream, Iron Man 2, Grey's Anatomy marathons, 80's dance, football games, cookie whores, black light dance, taco Tuesday's, movies, and super late nights! We also kinda started a tradition of Pizza Friday! Pizza Friday is great cause we make DELICIOUS homemade pizza and the boys from C2 and my friend Jake usually come over...a movie is usually involved as well. It is something we look forward to every week! My roommates and I have not really learned how to go to bed at a decent hour...especially Jenessa and I. I think we can count on two hands the number of times we have gone to bed before 1 AM!! We are crazy, but it is so fun!! We also can't go to church without candy...it really makes church sooo much better! So needless to say we have treat bags every week at church and it is great! My roomies are great!! We have so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you and Jenessa were roomates! That is AWESOME! I'm glad you guys are having such a good time. Cute Blog! Becky Strebel

    ReplyDelete