Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Julia's Big Day


Last weekend my adorable cousin Julia got baptized! I am so proud of her!! She asked me to give the talk on baptism and I was really excited to be a part of her special day!
After her baptism, there was a party at her house and it was fun to mingle with family and friends. We had a lot of fun and towards the end we started playing Dance Central with th
e Kinect on XBOX 360. It is one of the funnest games and AnnaMarie was the cutest dancer! It was a great day!
On Sunday we celebrated my birthday with my family. I love birthdays!! For my birthday dinner I wanted Cafe Rio salads and my mom made everything for me!! She is great! I made my birthday cake and it was a really fun day! We celebrated by watching Tangled...which is the best movie!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Happy Birthday. Kiersten had the same thing for her birthday dinner! It was so yummy. I love your cake!!

    ReplyDelete