Monday, August 15, 2011

Vacation!



Last year my Grandma Wayment and I went to St. George and Cedar City to see the plays at Tucahaun and one at the Shakespearean Festival. We had so much fun that we decided to make it a tradition. This year my mom decided to join us. We packed a lot of stuff into just a few days. On our first day we drove to St.
George and did a little shopping before heading to Tuachaun to see The Little Mermaid! It was so good!! I loved every single second of it! We woke up the next morning and did a session at the St. George Temple before
heading to Cedar City to see The Music Man. It was also very good and really fun to see.
When that was over we headed on down to
Las Vegas!! We stayed at the Rio and when we got there we headed to the strip to find us some dinner. We decided on the Cheesecake Factory and I had the BEST cheesecake...it was a red velvet cheesecake and it was to die for! The next morning we met my mom's friend Amy and went to the Las Vegas Temple to do a session. That temple is so pretty and as far away from sin as you can get in Vegas! After the session we went to the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop...ya the one where they film the show Pawnstars! Braydon loves that show so it was fun to go there and get him a souvenir. Then we just spent a little more time on the strip at the M&M and Coca Cola factories. Last time I was in Vegas I wasn't 21 yet and I really wanted one of those big drinks that everyone has!!! They just look so fun...so guess what I finally got one at the Coca Cola store filled with Diet Coke! I was in HEAVEN!!! That night my grandma and I went to The Phantom of the Opera while my mom spent some time with her friend. We had such a good trip and I didn't want it to end! I am sad that I will miss next year, but I told my grandma not to worry because I will miss 2 Christmases, but only 1 summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment