Wednesday, January 19, 2011

He's A Missionary




My Little Big Brother is all grown up! On January 5 Tanner entered the MTC! He is going to the Mexico Villahermosa Mission! He is going to be one awesome missionary and I am soooo PROUD of him!! I thought I would be a more emotional than I was, but I think the worst part of it was the setting apart the night before. But on Wednesday as we headed down to the MTC, we met Cathy, Julia, and AnnaMarie, for lunch in Alpine. Then we continued on to Provo. Of course we went up to the Temple to take a few last pictures and then we went to the drop off. At the MTC there are 25 "drop off" stations. We were at 18. It was really cool cause one of Tanner's friends from High School met him at the curb. Nobody lies when they tell you that you basically just stop and let your missionary out...we all got out of the car and gave Tanner one last hug before we said Goodbye...we really were there for like 5 minutes! It was crazy! It was really awesome to see Tanner go on his mission!! He will be awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment