Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jazz Game




So I am still playing catch up! On New Years Day me and my little brother Sage wanted to go to the Jazz game while everyone else in our family went to a movie. So we started making plans and I invited Jake to go withus. When everyone realized how much FUN we were going to have they wanted to come with us. So in the end my mom and Tanner and his girlfriend Nicole ended up coming with us too. We grabbed some dinner at the Gateway and then headed over to the game. We were there for like an hour before the game so that Sage could get some autographs. He was able to get Raja Bell's autograph and we did get to kinda meet Matt Harpring. That night the Jazz were playing the Memphis Grizzlies. Since we ended up having so many people come to the game, none of us really sat together. We had 3 sets of 2 seats. It was a lot of fun though! I hadn't been to a Jazz game in sooooo long! Luckily the Jazz won! It was really super fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment